Thursday, August 20, 2009

Two Days Down...

Only 182 to go! I made it through the first couple of days and so far, it's been great! There are already a few certain students that are lots of fun. (insert sarcasm) And that I would rather not have to deal with. :) At least they will keep me on my toes!
Favorite line from the first day (after I opened it up for questions on what they wanted to know about me):
Student: Miss Koster, are you dating someone, or are you looking for a man?
Me: Uh, I'm not dating anyone.
Student: So, you're lookin' for a man?!
Me: I guess you could put it that way.

Oh boy.

11 comments:

Valerie Hall said...

sounds like it will be fun!!

How Sweet it is! said...

Did you ask him if he has an older brother?

Jill said...

At least they're watching out for you.

annie said...

Kids....they can be so blunt!

dana liston said...

that is awesome Logan! I am still laughing. I bet you are going to have a funny year hearing all of the kids comments!

Kelsey M. said...

bahaha. cant wait for more stories.

Jordan said...

That is so funny Logan!! I love your blog. It is so cute. What school are you teaching at? Miss you and love you. Say hi to your family for me.

Chess said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! It's nice to know this'll be worth everything in the end. :) I work at the middle school up here in Logan (haha) as an after-school tutor and, oh my, junior high kids are the funniest things ever! Good luck with everything!

The Bentley's said...

way to go!!! I cannot beleive you are teaching 7th graders... I think they would be tough!! Your awesome!..... So, I was wondering if you could tell me how you get the names on your side list to shift up {put the one who has most currently updated on top} I totally want to do that! Let me know... if you remember:_)))

The Bentley's said...

hi again:) you can email me... sorry I didn't have you email address. lm_bentley@yahoo.com.... so, i still have the old school list of names... that i did with my original blog, so it deosn't have how many hours ago they made that post etc... does that make sense... so how did you get the updated version of a list of friends? maybe i'm just using the wrong html code? if you know let me know:))) thanks so much!!

The Bentley's said...

so sorry!!! me again:)) i totally figured it out!! thanks thanks!!