Monday, January 18, 2010
Monday, January 11, 2010
If anyone knows where the time goes, please clue me in, because I am amazed at how quickly it flies by. Yet another month has gone by since I last posted.Here's what has been happening over the past month:
- I completed course work for my degree! (YAY!) I will walk in April and make it official!
- The school year is already half way over. And it's time to start sending my file into new districts. (yikes!) Here's to hoping that there is an English job somewhere... anywhere. :)
- I had lots and lots of fun spending time and relaxing with my family and friends over the holiday.
- I enjoyed 2 straight weeks away from school and a break of forced relaxation.
- I am becoming better and better at being one-armed (and left handed). My students still laugh at my horrible left-handed handwriting. Most of the time it looks like Skyler wrote on my board. Nice. Hey... at least it's legible. (and it's far better than some of theirs...)
- I read a few good books, and added a bunch more to my list! (kudos to Mare who is the best at finding me new books to add! Thanks!)
I think that about sums it up. While my list does not look all that impressive or super exciting, I assure you that I have not been too incredibly bored nor have I wished I was busier. Life is great. Here's to 2010 and the good things it will bring. I think it will be a fabulous year!
And, just for kicks... here is a picture of me and my sisters (and niece) ringing in the New Year! (Please excuse the somewhat frumpy look I've got going on. I didn't feel the need to get all gussied up to sit at home.)
Posted by Logan at 8:52 PM