Monday, November 2, 2009

Sigh...

Another month has gone by and, once again, I have been a slacker on the blogging front. For the 3 of you that read this, I'm sorry! No excuses, really. I just haven't blogged. There. I admitted it. I'm lazy. (Hey, isn't admitting it the first step to recovery? Sweet. Then I'm part way there.)

I wish I could say that I have been up to all kinds of crazy shenannigans, but unfortunately, 'tis not the case. But, here are some pictures of Halloween this year:



The Addis family made fabulous zoo keepers and a cute little monkey, the Mauch family dressed up as awesome Boston players, Sky was the best secret service agent ever, and I was a sassy rock star. I even had a guitar. That's right. I totally rocked. (no pun intended)

In other news, I made it through the first term of the school year! Grades are submitted, papers and projects are graded, and I'm still sane (well, I suppose that is debatable). It flew by. Seriously. I feel like it was just the first day of school. Hey, time flies when you're having fun!

Well, I think that about sums it up. I will make no promises as to when you will see another post on this blog, since I seem to be a slacker, but I'll do my best. :) Until then...

5 comments:

Jan said...

Loved your update -- and I can relate because I'm not doing much better.

So glad your school time has been flying!

Kelsey M. said...

Glad to see an update :)

How Sweet it is! said...

Love to see an update, even though I live in the same house and know your every move. ha ha

Valerie Hall said...

I always love updates! I get bored down here by myself you know!

JENNE said...

Hey, I read your blog too. I guess that makes four. Way to go teacher Logan, you really do rock.