Monday, November 8, 2010

The New Haircut

At the beginning of every week, we have a few minutes of a "weekend recap", where my students tell all about the fun things they did over the weekend. It usually consists of about 85% of my class giving a very detailed account of their activities.

During this process today, several of the students noticed that my hair is a bit shorter (at least I know they are paying attention to something in my class!). One of my boys enthusiastically exclaimed, "Miss Koster! You even got an A-line haircut! That's awesome!" Hmm. Should I be worried or impressed that a 12 year old boy knows what an A-line is?

2 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

That is hilarious! I am a little more on the worried side though.

Unknown said...

hahaha i love this! how cute! he's totally been checkin you out :) that's sweet he notices...i bet his mom or sisters have an a-line or something so he recognizes it!