Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Have you had your break today?

I haven't, and I should be doing homework. But I'm not. Clearly, I am too easily distracted. Oh well, it happens. Somtimes eight hours of school and a few more of homework just gets to be a little much and a small break is needed.

As I was sitting at school today, trying to get some studying done, I found myself distracted (surprised? I'm not) by the incredible colors on the mountains. They are absolutely beautiful! I think that I forget how awe-inspiring it is every year to watch them change as we change seasons. I'm so lucky to live so close to the mountains--- I just have to look out my window to see this gorgeous scene! So even though it took me away from precious study time today, I'm glad it did. The leaves only change once a year and I need to take more time to enjoy it while it's happening.



4 comments:

Jan said...

I think that is the one thing I miss about living here -- we don't really get the color changes. My sister sent some pictures of fall where she is and it's gorgeous.

Kelsey M. said...

YAY for fall and the beautiful leaves! Also yay for being easily distracted :)

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Those are gorgeous. Okay- I don't know how it would work because Matt is working all day every day we're there but I want some family pictures in those leaves!!

Karin said...

How much do you charge for pictures? I'll talk to Matt. I have to find outfits too. What colors would work well with the leaves do you think?