Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Super Fantastic Summer Recap


So I thought I would give you all a little recap of my oh-so-exciting summer. I had all kinds of crazy fun and I can't wait for next summer to do it all over again!!! I hiked, swam, ran, road-tripped, attended lots of weddings, and basically had a blast!!! (Sorry for the excessive length of this post, but I didn't want to leave any part out!)



Mare, Kels, Me, Lindsay Patch and Kristi Tonga- We hiked to Stewart Falls and it was gorgeous! We met our good friend Monty the Moose while we were hiking... luckily he was just out for a Saturday morning stroll and didn't see us as a threat.

We ran the Freedom Run 5K! Sadly, those medals around our necks are not medals of the winning kind... I think they just felt sorry for us that we didn't win, so they gave us sympathy medals. But at least we finished... that last stretch up 9th East is a killer!




We did lots of swimming this summer! We had season's passes to 7 Peaks, as well as plenty of opportunities to swim at Scott & Melinda's pool. Now if I can just remember to wear my sunscreen...


One word: AMAZING!!!

I was a bridesmaid--- Twice!!! Julie and Amber both got married this summer. Both had beautiful weddings and I was so honored to be a bridesmaid for both of them!



Keepin' It Scera: Scera Outdoor Theater has outdoor movies during the summer. We saw Hairspray and Stardust! It was fun to take our blankets and relax on the hill side and watch some good movies!

8 seconds? Psh. I made it for 10 on this big guy!

I went to the beautiful beaches of Southern California with my two favorite ladies!!!


Kels, Mare, the boys (Dustin & Terry) and I went up to our cabin to eat dinner and hang out. All I can say about that is that it's been FAR too long since I have been up there. Glad I finally made it up there!!!


So there is a recap of what my summer was like. As always, it was over before I knew it, but I loved every minute of it! Only 8 months until next summer! (but who's counting?)

6 comments:

Kelsey M. said...

Yay for summer...but an even bigger Yay for fall :) Love you.

Jan said...

Oh, love the pictures! You are even more beautiful than before - -and that's saying something! I love summer too!

How Sweet it is! said...

You forgot to say the best part of summer, was moving back home for a few months, and being with your mom. ha ha ha.

maremee said...

Love it. Your new background is adorable as well.

Valerie Hall said...

Yah you have a blog. Cute pictures!

brit said...

hey, logan! i found your blog from my sisters . . . the pictures are awesome. you had a seriously awesome summer and you and the girls look great! we are visiting for a couple of weeks on saturday, so maybe i'll see you in the neighborhood . . . i'm going to add your blog to our list so we can keep in better touch! hope school is going well.