Saturday, January 3, 2009

Holiday Fun

So I've been a little lazy on posting lately... I've been enjoying my break from school and my time with my family. Here's a quick recap of what I've been up to:


This is what I came home to. Skyler had put my blanket on my bed, along with this note. He also filled a small stocking with treats and put it on my nightstand. He is so sweet!




Nicole & Me at the Clegg Family Christmas Party
Kels & Me at the party

The pile of BINGO presents... So fun!

Nicole & Me on New Year's!

My favorite little buddy and Me on New Year's!


Abby is so sweet. I love her to pieces. She always wants to take pictures with me, but I can never get her to smile!

3 comments:

Kelsey M. said...

Didn't you just love the notes sky left us? So sweet. Also...love the pic of him on new years. baha what a goon. Love you!

Karin said...

I love the letter from Skyler. What a sweetheart.

Jan said...

That little boy is a sweetheart -- I just love how you guys love each other so much.