Sunday, January 18, 2009

Oh Boy

I hope it's not a bad omen that I am only 2 weeks into the semester and I feel like this:

So instead of being productive and actually getting my homework done (or even started for that matter), I chose to see a movie with my BFF's (see previous post) and go bowling. Both activities were totally worth it and were definitely more exciting than reading textbooks. But... still not productive in the way of homework. So here's to a better and more constructive week (and semester). I need to get my buns in gear and get movin'!

4 comments:

Jan said...

You can do it. I have full faith in you!!

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I'm glad the movie is good. A bunch of us girls are going to dinner on Tuesday and then to Bride Wars. Although, bowling sounds like a blast. Maybe we'll alter our plans.

maremee said...

hahaha! I'm right there with you Loges. Here's to getting our buns back to business (BBtB) :)

How Sweet it is! said...

Just think, your almost done with school!