Saturday, September 1, 2012

A New Blog...

A few months ago, I was telling my sister about a recent date I had been on and how completely crazy the guy was. She looked at me and said, "You've got to start a blog. You have so many bad dates you could write about." I sat on the idea for a while, and finally got things up and going. Join me as I write about my terrible, yet humorous dating experiences. And please, if you have your own bad date experiences, share them! My email address is in the sidebar, so feel free to send me a story or two... or three (or more if you are as lucky as I have been) and I'll post them! :) Spread the word-- The more stories, the better!

Mishaps on the Way to Marriage

2 comments:

Gina said...

Awesome. I'm excited!

Unknown said...

Umm, loooove this. LOVE. love love. My roommates and I kept a log of things to not do/say on dates. We should be able to submit a fairly large compilation.