Sunday, September 23, 2012

Out with the old

And in with the new. I bought a new car!!! My old car, bless her heart, was showing signs of old age. The clunking and grinding sounds she was making just weren't making me happy, nor were they fun to hear as I drove down the road. They didn't make my passengers feel too safe, either. As Marianne put it, "Um, can you feel that? It's a bit disconcerting." Needless to say, as nice as it was not having a car payment, it was time.
I talked my dad and Skyler into coming with me last week, and a mere five hours later, I was the proud owner of a new car! :) And now I find myself looking for places to go just so I can drive in it. Oh... and can I just say that new car smell is one of my favorite smells on this planet? LOVE it.

Farewell, Nissy

Isn't she a beaut? *Currently taking suggestions for a name...*

*Sidenote-- new bad date post here.


No comments: