Sunday, November 11, 2012

Football. Frigid Temps. Family.

It had been a couple of years since I had gone to an BYU football game. I came across a coupon that made tickets only $10 each, so I figured I might as well go! I talked mom, dad, and Skyler into going with me. Had we known the benches were going to be covered in snow and that it was going to be 27 degrees, we may have thought twice about going. It was still tons of fun, though! We bundled up, got hot chocolate, and cheered our mighty Cougars on!

Skyler was rather proud of his Angry Birds hat.

Snow removal was first priority upon arrival.

This flag was so cool. And totally perfect for Veteran's Day weekend.

The fam. We got a hot chocolate seller to stop and take the picture. Took him 3 tries to get a decent shot. Third time's the charm, right?

Ready to head home. My toes were totally numb by the time we left.
The snow this weekend was absolutely gorgeous. There is something extra magical about the first snowfall of the year.

1 comment:

Kelsey M. said...

i was comfy and warm in my sweats on the couch watching the game. that's all.

glad you guys got to go though!

:)