Sunday, April 12, 2009

This Weekend I:

Saw the new Hannah Montana movie. Loved it.
Watched Marley & Me (and cried my eyes out, but loved it).
Got my hair cut by Jules. I love it!
Watched the kids hunt for eggs.
Made an attempt to do some homework.
Went to a wedding reception.
Went to my friend Reed's improv show.
Colored Easter eggs with my roomies.
Hung out with my family and ate way too much food and candy.

So, pretty much, it was a super fantastic weekend. Too bad I didn't squeeze more homework in there somewhere. Thank goodness for late nights (and caffeine) that will let me catch up!







Happy Easter!!!

4 comments:

Kelsey M. said...

I look abnormally larger than you in that top pic with me you and sky. Anyways. Yes this weekend twas fantastic-o! Love you.

Jan said...

Busy times -- and fun stuff! Sounds like a perfect weekend.

maremee said...

It was a good weekend. A very good weekend.

How Sweet it is! said...

It was a good weekend. especially Easter dinner with the family!