Friday, April 24, 2009

It's That Time Again...


Finals week is here... again. But, on the bright side, it's my last finals week... EVER!!! (unless I decide to go to grad school!) And that, my friends, is an incredible feeling! After this semester, I just have my senior portfolio due! Yay!!!
Now... if I can just get through the next three days which includes taking the Praxis Exam and writing final papers--- the demise of every English major--- I will be one happy camper! (I don't know why I ever thought that taking the Praxis exam would be a great idea the weekend before finals. But, alas, I am. And hopefully it goes well!)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

5 comments:

Karin said...

Congrats!! That is so awesome.

No wonder we all love Desserts, it gets rid of stress. :) I could use some goodies about now.

How Sweet it is! said...

Good luck on your test, and congrats on being done with school! love ya!

annie said...

Good luck. I'm sure you will do a great job on your tests. If you decide to do desserts, I'll come help you study!!

Jan said...

You can do it! Hang in there - -you're awesome.

maremee said...

I'm about 100% positive you excelled in everything. I'm still missing your face though