Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I've Been Thinking...

- There are only about 3 months left in the school year. How'd that happen?
- I need to start looking for a job. Hmmm. It sounds daunting.
- I REALLY want spring to come. I am thinking that the bitter cold can be done. I won't miss it.
- Why do I crave treats... all the time? Why can't I crave a good apple or carrots or something?
- The Olympics are so fun to watch. And it's especially neat when we win.
- In fact, watching them has made me think that I should give skiing another try. It kinda looks fun.
- Only 2 months until graduation. Holy smokes. I can hardly wait to put on the glamorous cap & gown and hold that diploma. It's been a long time coming.

I should probably go take care of that craving for a treat. Have a happy day!

4 comments:

How Sweet it is! said...

Why do you crave sweets, and not carrots? because it is in your genes. you must be related to me!

Jan said...

I never crave anything that is good for me -- I think it's inherent or something.

Anyone who hires you will be the luckiest employer ever. love you!

Kelsey M. said...

seriously its on our genes. i am constantly craving treats. and lately we've had a lack of them in the cupboard. ugh. so excited for your graduation!!! and i need to find a job too. asap.

Karin said...

Congratulations on graduating soon and good luck with finding a job. That is so exciting!! I always want treats too, good thing you're so tiny so you can afford to act on the cravings. :)