Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dear iTunes Account Hacker,

I am really, really upset that you somehow found your way into my iTunes account and bought $143 worth of stuff for your iPad. You have caused me lots of trouble and have caused me to be grumpy and irritated with what you did. It's been a pain and a half trying to contact the iTunes people, and then trying to get my bank to reverse the charges. All I wanted was one Justin Bieber song, and you thought it'd be fun to let me pay for the stuff you wanted. So not fair. Please don't do that again. Please.

Thank you,

Innocent iTunes Customer

10 comments:

The Bowldens said...

so sorry that happened to you! this happened to me (not on itunes but ebay) and my bank was really cool about filing a report and giving the money back. hope you got things worked out.

Karin said...

SO AGGRAVATING! Wish I knew the person so I could hit them for you.

Amber Garrity said...

OH my goodness that is insane. Wow I'm sorry that happened to you. There are horrible people in the world.

How Sweet it is! said...

Tell them they better get your money back, or your mommy is going to come and get them.

The Proctors said...

That stinks! Man, hope you are able to get it sorted out.

Valerie Hall said...

That is horrible! I am so sorry! Why can't people just be decent?

annie said...

Wow! Sorry you have to go through all that trouble. Who can trust any more???? xoxo

annie said...

I mean who can we trust anymore. Are you a English teacher by the way?

Chess said...

Oh my gosh, I had the same problem at the end of April! The day before I had to pay summer tuition I saw that $275 had been charged by an iTunes hacker!! The bank reversed the charges, but iTunes NEVER got back in contact with me. I called, sent emails, nothing. I still can't get back into my account. And it's almost not worth trying to get it fixed. *sigh*

Was Justin Bieber worth it? Haha! ;-)

Staci said...

That's what you get for listening to Justin Bieber. :) On a serious note, online theft is so annoying!! It's so crazy to me what lengths they will take to get money or merchandise. I'm sorry that happened to you, hopefully it will all be fixed soon.