Friday, October 17, 2008

Fun Fall Festivities

This week is Fall Break at school and was also my mom's last week of vacation for the year. My mom and Skyler head up to Garnder Village every October to see the witches, and this year I was lucky enough to join them! Skyler loves walking around and looking at all the different witches they have displayed all around the village. He was slightly annoyed with me when I wanted to go in the shoe store and the quilt shop... poor kid. I think he's finally old enough to realize that shopping with the ladies isn't so fun for a little boy. But he was a good sport and had a good time. I even found two snowmen ornaments for my tree and a super cute Christmas project! I love the holidays!!! :)

I thought I was going to break this cart... it was a little unstable. Is it just me, or is it leaning to the right? Maybe it was only meant for small children.

Me and Sky

Me, Sky and Mom

I convinced Skyler that he needed to sit so the witch was putting her arm around him. He thought that was pretty sweet. Hmmm... a ladie's man at 6?!?

10 comments:

Kelsey M. said...

I'm so glad you begged me to look at your exciting new post and I open it up and it's of the event that I was dying to go to but had to stay at work...thanks sis!!! Ha, glad you all had fun though. :)

Jan said...

Ah, fun times -- looks like fall to me! I love the season changes too.

brit said...

those are some cute pictures! i am jealous of the great shopping. it is slim pickings in demopolis.

bummer we didn't see you when we were in town. looks like you're having a great time, though! hang in there with school!

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I love those pictures. We attempted Gardner Village while we were there but it was a nightmare. I'll save that story for another day. Thanks for visiting me! Sorry things were a little chaotic.

Valerie Hall said...

So much fun. I am jealous you get to enjoy the Utah fall. Things just aren't the same down here in the desert!

The Bentley's said...

looks like so much fun!! i just found your blog. thanks for letting me stalk:)))

Kim said...

Hey Logan! My mom said she ran into you and so then Linds and I went on the hunt for your blog... were stalkers :) he he

Michael, Xela, and Arian said...

Cute blog Logan! I love The Office too. :)

Unknown said...

i'm so happy i found your blog and we can be blogging friends!! it's so cute, what fun pictures. Isn't Gardner Village great? I've only been there for "Witches Night," but never during the day. I need to go!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/biaya-tambah-daya-listrik-beserta-panduan-lengkap-dan-persyaratan-yang-dibutuhkan