Thursday, October 2, 2008

Question of the Year

With so many Halloween costume ideas out there, one is bound to struggle with what to be. I am in such a predicament. I do not know what to dress up as. Kels, Mare and I have tossed around a few ideas, but nothing has really struck us as the perfect idea.
So... if anyone has an fantastic ideas, I will not in any way be offended if you choose to share them with me. I am willing to consider just about anything right now. Afterall, we only have 29 days until Halloween...

1 comment:

Valerie Hall said...

I wish I had some ideas for you but I don't. I am trying to come up with some too. We have to go to a big party for Arizona dental students so I need to figure something out. If I have any bright ideas I will send them to you, if you have any, please do the same. Why does halloween have to be so stressful?