Friday, May 1, 2009

Farewell

To the CC113. It was kind of weird locking my bedroom door, leaving the apartment, and driving away knowing that I wouldn't be calling it home anymore. Very surreal. I even kind of cried. (Just a little bit.....)

So now I get to tackle the enormous mess that I made by moving home. Ug. I look at the piles of boxes and things strewn about, and I want to walk away. Let's be honest... unpacking is just not that exciting. I just hope I don't get sucked into the deep, dark abyss that the basement has turned into. Wish me luck. Send someone for me if I don't return.

6 comments:

Kelsey M. said...

*sniff sniff. Seriously though. It was so sad last night. That's why I booked it outa there so quickly. Oh and so you didn't have to smell me anymore. That too.

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Good luck!!

annie said...

Now if only Mark would let me move in. Then we could really party. Me, you, Kelsy and Sharon. Oh, and Skyler too. In all seriousness you have an awesome, supportive family. You are lucky. Also, we need to get together soon!!!

Jan said...

Moving is always awful. And unpacking is the worst. Hang in there - it will be over soon!!

How Sweet it is! said...

Welcome back home!

maremee said...

I cry each time I look at the boxes in my bedroom right now. It was a very weird moment to say goodbye. At least we have our memories ... that was meant to be as cheesy as it was.