Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Feel the Burn


http://image.dealoz.com/image/68/14669068_031398107170_1ef422579aceef4de705218bd1fc82d2_o.jpg

Want a good workout? Give this totally awesome one a try. Mare & I did it last night. Oh my. I didn't think I would be able to get myself up the stairs afterwards. It was such a good workout... even though I wanted to die while doing it. It certainly kicked my trash. But in a good way!
Next on the list: Jillian's No More Trouble Zones Workout. I'm pretty stoked for that one.

6 comments:

Kelsey M. said...

I heard this was pretty difficult. and that was coming from mare. that's sayin a lot cause she is a tough cookie. I'm sad I couldn't join you guys last night but count me in next time!

maremee said...

I'm not actually as sore as I had planned on being today. I do feel it in a few spots that don't normally get worked. Burn!

Karin said...

Really?? Good to know. I need a good trash kicking in a good way. :)

Jill said...

I'm doing her 30 day shred right now and it's killing me! I made Adam do it last night and he even thought it was hard. Jillian is a stud!

maremee said...

so remember how I commented on this earlier and said something like, "oh I'm really not that sore"? Yeah, I take it back.

How Sweet it is! said...

Just knowing that there is exercising going on in the basement, makes my muscles hurt, makes me sweaty, and tired!