Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

My dad is awesome. Here's why I love him:
- He makes me laugh.
- When he finds something he likes to do, he is passionate about it.
- He instilled in me a love for reading. I cherish the times during my growing up years that he would read to me and my sisters before we went to sleep every night.
- He treats my mom like the queen that she is.
- He lets me mow and trim his lawn and doesn't get upset when I chop it to bits with the trimmer.
- Whenever I had a big project for school, he would take charge and help me make the best thing possible.
- He does beautiful woodwork and I love all the boxes and cool things he has made me.
- He is interested in what each of his kids are doing.
- He is the only one who calls me Scooter and has since I was a baby.
- He lets me use his camera until I can get my own. :)
- He has a strong testimony.
- He is the best dad a girl could ask for!

I love you, Dad!

3 comments:

Kelsey M. said...

I second all of that. Except the scooter part cause he calls me Tiggeroo instead. :)

Kelsey M. said...

Oh and except for the lawn mowing too. I have yet to brave it. It takes a brave soul to touch dad's precious lawn.

How Sweet it is! said...

You are brave to touch dads lawn. I'ts killing him not to be able to do the yard work this summer, thanks for stepping in and mowing and trimming.