Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer

It finally feels like summer! It was only in the 80's today so I took a break from homework and took Skyler and his friend McKay mini-golfing. So fun! McKay totally beat both me and Sky. Haha.
We went and got drinks after and the boys decided that they wanted to shake them up before they opened them (outside, of course). They wanted to see how big of an "explosion" they would make. And I let them. Yes, me. Anal, uptight, I-don't-like-messes-on-kids-me. And it was fun. They were so happy when they came in. And only a little sticky.




Hooray for summer!!!

4 comments:

annie said...

I too am trying to be less anal and uptight about things. It feels liberating to just relax and do those things that would normally drive us a little crazy. You go sister!!

dana liston said...

What a nice big sister! It is hard to let things go when you know it will be a mess. Glad you guys had a great time.

How Sweet it is! said...

You are such a good sister. Thanks for taking them.

Kelsey M. said...

how fun is that? and then we got to have a picnic after! what a fun day.