Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weekend Fun...

This is what I did this weekend. And it was a blast. It's been years since I have been to an air show and I loved every minute of it... even our adventure getting out of there! (Thanks, Kels, for creating such a nice post that I could link to! I admit I am lazy. But you did such a nice job, I thought I would share! Oh, and I have yet to get all of the pictures from you!)

I also made a trip out to see my awesome friend Julie who gave me a new look for summer! She cut my hair and I love it! I even finally got teal glitter toes and they are so fun! Now... if I just had somewhere fun to go to show them off!

7 comments:

Karin said...

I LOVE your hair!!

dana liston said...

You can come over and show me your glitter toes! Glad you guys had a great time at the air show.

Kelsey M. said...

Haha. You are welcome. Glad I could be of service. :) I absolutely love love love your hair too. It's sooo flattering.

maremee said...

I always link to Kelsey's posts. She just does them so quickly.

Your hair is beautiful! You look great with it.

How Sweet it is! said...

Love the hair and the glitter toes. And the air show was tons of fun!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Hey Logan! I don't know if you remember me, but we had Methods 3 together. I just found your blog on the UVU English teachers blog and was so excited! Just wanted to say hi!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

I'm excited for you to teach at Mt. Nebo! I will be jealous if you are there again next year and have the kids I had this year in 7th grade. They were so much fun!!