Saturday, May 1, 2010

She's All Mine!


Meet Nissy. She is my loyal little car who has been on so many adventures with me. She has been to San Diego, Reno, Pocatello, and has been my trusty means of getting myself to Payson every day for the last 9 months. She survived giant potholes in California. She made it through a week in the shop when a lady backed her SUV into her bumper. She survived a flat tire on the side of Geneva Road. She has dutifully helped me haul my stuff as I have moved in and out of apartments. And today I paid her off! And now she is all mine! :)


(Yes, I realize I am posting about my car before I post about graduation. Fear not. A graduation post will be coming shortly.)

4 comments:

How Sweet it is! said...

yay for no car payment! What a great feeling.

annie said...

Congratulatins on the final car payment. I can remember when you first got her.

But more than that, congratulations on your graduation Logan. I am proud of you. Best wishes.

I miss you.

maremee said...

haha. potholes in CA. that's funny. she's been through a lot.

Kelsey M. said...

man oh man i can only imagine what that must feel like. also, i'm proud to say that i've been a part of every one of those adventures. including the flat tire on the side of geneva road....oops. :) thats what we got for ditching class in high school i guess. ha i love you!