Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Whole Lot of Pomp & Circumstance

After 54 classes, 11 semesters, 143 credits, more money than I am willing to admit, lots of late nights, lots of tears and near mental breakdowns, many tests, term papers, and presentations, and enough good memories to fill a house, I can finally call myself a college graduate. And I must say, it feels incredible!
But one of the most awesome parts of the day? My dad graduated, too. It was so neat to share the day with him. I am so proud of him for sticking with it and finishing.
A HUGE thank you goes to my parents for their support. Their pushing and encouragement made it possible for me to finish.
And thank you to my friends and family who came and celebrated with me.
Here are a few pictures from the day. Sadly, some of the pictures we took after the ceremonies didn't turn out. But here are some that did!


The graduates- UVU Class of 2010

Nicole, Me, Kels

Me & My Mom

Mare, Kels, Jules, Me

Jen, Kasie, Me-- These girls made my classes so fun!

9 comments:

courtney bowlden said...

so happy for you girl!

Jan said...

I am so proud of you! I know how hard you have worked -- and you did it!! Yay for you! Wish I was there to hug you hard! love you, Logan!

xoxoxoxo

How Sweet it is! said...

SOOOO proud of you! you are an amazing person, and I am proud to call you my daughter.

maremee said...

YAY! I'm so proud of you. Now take that disgusting picture of me off. :) Many thanks.

Samantha Ellis said...

Congratulations! You look beautiful Logan and I am so happy for you.

Valerie Hall said...

Congrats Logan! I am sorry I couldn't make it! Let's do lunch in a couple weeks when I come up to celebrate! Love Ya!

The Proctors said...

Congrats to you! You and Kasie totally should have been with us all last year :( but yeah! you did it!

Kelsey M. said...

wooooooo!!! SO happy for you and dad. what an awesome day that was. and you look beautiful in your cap & gown. no lie.

Kelsey M. said...

ps could you email me those photos? many thanks.