Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday and Other Random Thoughts

It's Wednesday! And that means only 2 more days until Friday. I love that. Especially since today feels like Monday.
I counted the number of weeks I have left at my current job. Only 9. So weird. And then I have to be a grown up. It came quicker than I thought it would. Or wanted it to. Haha. Sometimes it's kind of nice to stay in a little bubble and not make huge life altering changes. But then life would be boring. So I will be brave and will venture into the world of the 9th graders of Payson. And it will be fun. (I think!)
So I will spend the next 9 weeks soaking in every minute of my time left at Dr. Parkinson's office. And I will also try cram in my last literature class as well as planning my curriculum for next school year. And I think there just might be some time for lots of fun, too!

5 comments:

Kelsey M. said...

There darn well better be time for lots of fun! I'm leaving in August...we gotta make the most of it :)

annie said...

I am so excited for you start a new phase in your life. And not to sound selfish or anything, but who going to hold my hand when I go to get zapped? xoxox

annie said...

oops. I meant who's going to hold my hand. I need to proofread my comments before posting. Or, I could blame my grammar on my ninth grade teacher!!

maremee said...

Only 9 weeks to stock up! jk ... kind of. :) I'm so excited for your new adventures.

Karin said...

I am so excited for you. It is going to be such a huge change from what you're doing but I think you're going to do so well. I would love you as a teacher.