Thursday, July 2, 2009

Girl's Day Out

This week is my favorite week of the summer. All of my family starts to come into town for the 4th, and we have so much fun! Tuesday morning, the ladies all headed up to Salt Lake and went to Tai-Pan.
Sweet little Abby got to come with us since it was a girl's day. She is my favorite. (I know I'm not supposed to pick favorites, but I can't help it!) She is so dang cute! She just melts my heart. And, she is a fabulous manicurist. I am now sporting some lovely hot pink with purple sparkles fingernails thanks to her mad skills. Isn't she cute?





4 comments:

Kelsey M. said...

You failed to mention that the whole group wasn't there. (ahem...ME). sad. too bad i have a job. oh and abby is a sweet heart.

p.s.-verification word: gallbut. baha

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I love the 4th of July. Have fun with everyone.

maremee said...

HAPPY 4th OF JULY WEEK! It's fabulous. Now if the weather would just behave it would be even better. :)

p.s. verification word: tannestp

makes me think of Tanner P. and his foot fetish.

How Sweet it is! said...

I love your bright colored fingers( since she covered more than the nails) I love our little abby, My fingernails have been sparkly purple all day!