Sunday, July 19, 2009

One Last Hoorah

I love my job. I work with some pretty awesome people, and we have so much fun together. Dr. P treated us all to a fun little trip down to Cedar City this weekend to attend the Shakespeare Festival. After a tasty dinner, we got to see The Secret Garden. It was fantastic. It is such a sweet story and was even better live.
I got to drive down with Carrie and Becky, as well as room with them, and we had a blast! I discovered that even though Cedar is not a very big city, I was able to get us completely lost. So lost that we ended up in Paragonah because we took a wrong turn. Oops. So after about 45 minutes of circling Cedar City (and surrounding areas), we made it to our hotel, only to discover that it was right off the freeway and in plain sight the whole time... I think that's the last time they will let me navigate.
I'm glad I got to do one more fun thing like that with my friends at the office before I leave. We did lots of giggling, talking, remembering, making new memories, and having lots of fun. I will sure miss them. A lot.


Becky, Me & Carrie

1 comment:

Karin said...

Fun trip. I am so excited for you but I'm sure it'll be hard to move on from that place. :)