Sunday, July 19, 2009

We went to see The Fray and Jack's Mannequin in concert last night, and I was seriously impressed! Both bands were incredible live! I had been waiting so long to see The Fray in concert, and they were everything I expected. Hearing them live made me remember just how much and why I love their music.



Usana Amphitheater is such a good place for a concert like this! It was fun to just chill on the grass all night. After watching the people next to us, I wondered yet again how consuming large amounts of alcohol can make the concert experience more exciting. We stopped counting after their 5th or so glass. I doubt they will remember the amazing concert they drank their way through. So sad, 'cause it was dang good!



3 comments:

maremee said...

gotta love it.

Kelsey M. said...

Wooo! Such great times.

The Bentley's said...

I could listen to swim all day long!! I love that song!! looks like fun~!!!!