Friday, July 31, 2009

It Came...

And boy was it sad. Today was my last day working at Dr. Parkinson's office. It's kind of hard to let part of you go. Especially after it has been part of you for 7 years. I will miss my coworkers. I will miss the patients I loved so dearly. I will miss the work I got to do. It was a very surreal feeling walking out of there today. I still kind of feel like it's not real and that I will wake up Monday morning, put my scrubs on and head to work.
But I won't. Instead, I get to dive into my classroom and get things ready to teach! And that is very exciting. August 19 will come sooner than I think. But I am SO excited to start teaching! It's gonna be great! :)
So here's to moving forward and turning a new page. Life is good.

2 comments:

Kelsey M. said...

You're sitting right next to me but I'm going to comment anyways. I'm sorry it was such a hard day, but you have a great attitude! Gotta look forward and think about all the positives and how exciting teaching will be!!
P.S.- you can still do your dr. p's work on me...(injections, b12 shots, etc.) anytime.
Love you. :)

maremee said...

I'm so sad for you but so excited! You'll be amazing.