Sunday, November 2, 2008

Corn Belly's = Too Much Fun

I had never been to a corn maze, and every year I pester Kels to no end to go with me. It finally worked! Haha. We got a group of friends together and headed up to Corn Belly's at Thanksgiving Point! Now this place was more than just a corn maze. It was a wonderland of oodles and oodles of fun for all ages! Oh my. There were so many things to do! We all came to the conclusion that the corn maze was actually the lamest part of the whole night. Here's a little peek into our fun-filled evening of corn and all things fun!

Liz, Mare, Kels and Me

Rock-a bye baby...
Me and Tyler in the giant rocking chair

Me, Courtney, Bobby, Tyler and Terry

The giant jumping pillow! This was one of my favorite activities of the whole night! I don't think any of us have giggled like that since we were kids!

Roomies!!!

The House of Corn. It was like a sand box, but with kernels of corn! It was a blast! Tyler dug a hole and buried me up to my neck... I felt like I was at the beach! (only corn doesn't coat your skin the way sand does) It soon evolved into a corn-throwing fest and corn was flying everywhere! (well, until a small boy kindly pointed out the "No Throwing Corn" sign on the wall... oops)

Other events of the night included bull roping (okay, so it wasn't a real bull, and I didn't actually rope one, but it was still fun to try it!), huge slides, duck races and pedal go-karts. It was such a fun night! Who knew that what we went there for (the corn maze) would turn out to be our least favorite thing of all?!?!?

1 comment:

Kelsey M. said...

I ain't never had too much fun Loges. Ha wow. Hick? Yes. Twangy nasty country song also? Yes. But it was a blast! YAY for cornbellays woot!