Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things...

Thanksgiving is only 4 days away! I am so excited to allow myself to be completely gluttonous for an entire day. I'm looking forward to Grandma's turkey gravy and pumpkin pie. But mostly I am excited for the whole day (and days surrounding it) that I get to spend with my family. No school, no work. Just family. What more could be better?

I am also thankful for:

My family is the best!


Did you ever say "When I grow up, I want to be..."? I'm almost there. But I don't think I am grown up yet. Good thing I will be teaching teenagers who are still fairly immature, too!

Freedom. America is a pretty spectacular place!


Disney movie Sundays in apartment 113!


My Job. I love my co-workers, and I love being able to help people get better. I'm so sad I will only be there 9 more months. You kind of get attached to a place after being there for 7 years.
I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

You guys know how to have fun. I love all the neat things you do at your apt.

Karin

Jan said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I loved your thankful perspective today -- love you!

How Sweet it is! said...

Family is what it is all about, and I happen to have the best children ever! I'm looking forward to having you home for a few days!