Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tasty Treats

I love the holidays for so many reasons, but one reason on the top of my list is all the treats that are associated with the holidays! I am a big fan of homemade treats, and self control is REALLY difficult to possess when you are surrounded on every side by all kids of tasty goodies to eat. And to think this is only the beginning it all! I still have to get through Thanksgiving and Christmas!

My mom and I made hundreds of sugar cookies this year! These are the yummiest sugar cookies I've ever had, and I look forward to the few holidays each year that my mom makes them!

Aren't they cute?

I got ambitious this year and thought I would try something new. (Just a little shout out to Jules for inspiring me to try this!) These turned out pretty cute!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Loges those look awesome I loooove them! Way to go!