Thursday, November 6, 2008

Say Cheese!

Skyler is such a funny little guy. I wanted a picture of the two of us while we were baking cookies... apparently that task is nearly impossible for a six year old! He would smile up until he would hear the camera beep, then he'd quickly switch to a goofy face! It took four goofy pictures before we finally got one good one! He thought he was pretty dang funny. (okay, so it was pretty hilarious!)

This was the first one...

Wait, let's try again...



There we go!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I love Skyler. He is so funny but I can't believe he is 6. I remember that little guy as a baby and then in my sunbeam class.

PS- you look BEAUTIFUL!

Kelsey M. said...

haha silly sky. what a kid.

How Sweet it is! said...

Skyler is quite the funny kid! Don't we just love him!

Michael, Xela, and Arian said...

Wow Logan--you're really photogenic! :)