Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun!

Now I know it's been far too long since I last posted, and I apologize, but I have been a busy girl, as the next few posts will show. I'm sorry for the excessive amount of pictures and postage, but so much has been going on that I just had to post it all! So sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Me the bee and Kels the pirate

Me and Officer Mare

The Family! Chaz & Nicole made such a cute preppy couple! They had the part down to a science! Chaz walked the walk and talked the talk and Nicole was a perfect little ditz!

Sisters! Nicole, Me, and Kels

Me and Dr. Jones (aka Skyler)

A Bee, A Cop, and A Pirate

Me, Grandma, and Kels after Friday lunch at the office!

Mare, Me, Kels, Jules the Tooth Fairy, and Ryan the Tooth

Halloween isn't complete without a visit to the Liechty Spook Alley! Doug changed it up a little and dressed up as the Joker this year instead of what he usually is (a monster of some sort, I'm not really sure what exactly it is!). He walked and talked just like the Joker... it was a little eerie! Cute little Max the Cowboy and Cole the McQueen Racecar Driver are always so fun to see, too!


Um... Mare and I found the hat isle at Partyland while Kels went searching for pirate gear

My awesome work friends! Matt, Kels, Carrie, Me, and Reed

Mr. Bones

Mare, Liz, Kels, and Me holding our works of art
Hope y'all had a fabulous Halloween, too!

6 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I love the costumes and the pumpkins. I'm sad you got to go to my parents' house. Happy Halloween!!

maremee said...

YAY! I love Halloween and our Halloween was the best.

Jan said...

Oh, fun!! Looks to me like Halloween was a blast! Love the costumes and pumpkins.

Kelsey M. said...

I second that notion Mare. It was the best indeed.

Valerie Hall said...

Did you cut your hair? I keep seeing all these pictures and it looks like you did, way cute!

brit said...

you are the cutest bumblebee ever!