Sunday, November 9, 2008

Until Next Season...

Yesterday marked the end of BYU's home game season. So sad. I have thoroughly enjoyed going to the games and am sad that I have to wait another year for more games. Sigh. But now I can look forward to basketball games!
Since it was the last game, and my last chance to partake of a delicious Cougar dog, I took full advantage of that opportunity. It was quite tasty! It was the perfect day for a game... the sun was out, the temperature wasn't too bad, and I was surrounded by fellow fans who love the game as much as I do.


Now all the Cougs need to do is beat Air Force and Utah. Good luck, boys!


Our group (minus a few): Drew & Jenna, Dave, Mare, Jules, Ryan, Me, & Kels

Me and Mare

Sisters!

4 comments:

dana liston said...

Hi Logan- I just found your blog. It's way cute. It looks like you are having a great time! I've never had a Cougar Dog. :)

maremee said...

Yay for football. Sadness for having it over. Till next season...

Kelsey M. said...

I'm so glad my face got in that pic of you and mare. bahaha. But I'm sad the season is ending. Boo hoo.

Jan said...

Love the pics -- can I just say that you are the cutest thing ever? You really are.