Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Do I have to?

I'm sitting here in my oh-so-comfy bed contemplating what my day has in store. School is not exactly on my "want to do" list. But I guess I should go, as it is my only day of classes this week. But it just really doesn't sound fun today. I would rather spend the day doing fun things like reading or scrapbooking. I would also like to make a trip down to the hospital to visit my dad. Sigh. Oh well.
But... once I am done with school tonight, I get to come home and play with this little guy:


He makes me laugh.

3 comments:

Kelsey M. said...

I hear ya loud n' clear sista. Oh and I'm super excited to play with our little guy tonight. Ha such entertainment he provides.

Jan said...

I love it that you guys enjoy him so much -- most big sisters are not all that interested. He's been a real gift to your family, I know!

Karin said...

He's such a nut and I love it. How is your dad doing? Why is he back in the hospital? I hope he is doing okay.

Karin